JSE Purlins C & Z
High Strength Purlins
JSE-Cee & Zed Purlins are structural members, designed and produced by advanced technology, quality and customer oriented services, for use as secondary supports for economical roof sheeting and wall cladding systems in any type of building. Continuous splay or splicing for better structural strength, Stability & Economy.
Surface Treatment JSE-Zed and JSE -Cee made of Hot Rolled coils are degreased, phosphated and then primer finished with Zinc Chromate Red Oxide paint-matching test requirement of IS:4777 and IS: 2074.
- Fast to erect and easy to handle.
- No site drilling/cutting required.
- Saves steel up to 40%.
- Saves construction cost and time.
- Light Weight reduces handling and transportation cost.
- Supplied in exact length and pre-punched holes to reduce wastage of steel and fabrication cost.
- Provision of 13 mtr length lead to no wastage and helps in Fast installation.
Special treatment to combat severe atmosphere corrosion can be offered. JSE offers Cee & Zee in Galvanized coated Steel in 120 GSM / 175 GSM / 275 GSM Coating as per customer requirement.